Grand Re-Opening of SRRA Theatre
On Thursday August 11th, 2022, the grand re-opening took place at the Sanromanoway Revitalization Association (SRRA) Theatre at 15 Sanromanoway
The Employment Social Development Canada (EDSC) – Supporting Black Canadian Communities Fund greatly contributed to this exceptional project.
From June 6th until July 18th, the following renovations took place:
- The carpet and tiling were removed,
- Floors were levelled and new flooring was installed
- Specialized carpeting was placed on the walls sound proofing
- New blinds were installed for the windows
- A new project screen and screen cover were installed
- A new projector, surround sound speakers, sound board and equipment were installed
- Updated electrical wiring systems for the new sconces and outlets
- Curtains were measured and installed infront of the projector screen
- Painting of the walls and panels
- The construction of new storing rooms on both sides of the screen.
Many thanks to Residential Property Management Services (RPMS) and Greenwin Corporation for the additional support and partnership in seeing this project through completion.